Registration is accepted by phone:
MAIL-IN: Please print, complete and mail in all Kayaking for a Kause Registration forms.
Click here to print Kayaking for a Kause 2017 Registration Packet >>Kayaking for a Kause Registration Packet
MAIL FORMS TO:
KAYAKING FOR A KAUSE
302 Courthouse Rd., Ste B
GULFPORT, MS 39507
Kayaking for a Kause 4th Annual Kayaking Event
Date: Saturday, JUNE 10, 2017
Location: The Dock Bar & Grill, Gulfport, MS
Check-in Time: 8:00 a.m.
- On the day of the event participant check-in will take place at 8:00 a.m. at the The Dock Bar & Grill located at 13247 Seaway Rd, Gulfport, MS. A kayak/paddleboard launch ramp located on-site. Kayaker registration will end at 8:45 a.m.
- From 9:00 a.m.- 9:45 a.m. participants will load-in their kayaks and receive a final on-route orientation covering important event information.
- The journey will officially start at 10:00 a.m. with all kayakers/paddleboarders in water at this time.
- After the journey concludes, participants will return back to The Dock Bar & Grill for food & door prizes.
- Maps, parking info, and a more detailed timeline will be sent to all participants before the event.
- All participants bringing personal kayaks/paddleboards MUST BE EQUIPPED WITH A LIFE JACKET(s). Life jackets will ONLY be provided to on-site rentals.
- Department of Marine Resources (DMR) will be on-route with participants during the entirety of the event.
- Bottled water & fresh fruit will be provided to ensure hydration of participants.
We will see you there! Come out and make a difference!